Please stop with the WAR discussions, pro OR con

--------------DFB17DCA7AEC6DDBD8E9AE5E

Just a quick refresher for everyone who is questioning the President's
motives and sanity. How many fingers were pointed and tongues wagged
about not having done more before 9/11!!?? Now the President is
contemplating this, and now listen. It is easier than waiting for the
next Kuwait. N. Korea and China keep inside their own borders.
John

Anson Clement wrote:

> I don't deny that sodom is a bad guy, I just question our brainless
> leader's eagerness to dive into this mess with such speed and abandon.
> See Josh conner's latest post for my other opinion's.
>
> Anson
>  Nice try, Anson, but if you've read any of my other posts you'll know
> that's
> not the case. :) You do get an E for Effort though!! Why would think
> we
> shouldn't attack? Seems like for the most part the only side I have
> heard
> (other than Josh who can't seem to back anything up) is for the war
> but I
> know that lots of you don't think that going to war is right thing to
> do. I
> don't mind discussing it as long as there are some decent facts
> involved.
> Dave

know that's
we