Does Rabbit rocker panel = Scirocco rocker panel ???

Someone help this guy as he is trying to save one of "our kind"!

 Hello,
          I have recently just purchased a 79'Scirocco "S". It is quite
a project. The rocker panels have some bad rust in them. Also, I have
noticed that JC Whitney sells the rabbit rocker panels . My Question is
Do you know if these would be the same as the scirocco? If you could
tell me it would be a major help in me finishing my recent project.
Thanks!

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79
Kirkland WA