From: Andre Bjorkheim [mailto:andre@nwmicrobrews.com]=20
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 10:38 AM
To: Scirocco List
Cc: Thommi007@aol.com
Subject: Info wanted on these custom clear tails on this black Mk2

I recently received email from a gentleman in Germany who was interested =
in finding out how this individual made his custom tails.

http://mk1scirocco.com/scirocco/pics/mk2/_clear_taillights/clear2.jpg

http://mk1scirocco.com/scirocco/pics/mk2/_clear_taillights/clear1.jpg

I remember a while back they were for sale.  Anyone know the current =
owner or the creator of these lights?  Any help is appreciated.  BTW, =
best I can tell is that it looks as if he used that eggshell stuff from =
fluorescent light fixtures.  How he did it, I'd like to know. =20

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458