the 87 for sale is in windsor

--- douglas burgess <des392002@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ok guys this is the third post. it is an 87 with no
> rust,all leather interior in mint condition except for
> the drivers seat, it needs a tranny, although i have
> the tranny, it just needs to be put in. it has a
> sunroof and it is black. 100 obo. call me at
> 519-253-9311. dont want to part with it, but i cant
> afford insurance right now. i would like it to go to a
> good home.

Ya got that guys?  How many times did he really have to
post all this info?  :p

Adrian, gonna check it out?  'Tis in your neck of the woods....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov