Cheap 16v! performance: cc'ing a 2.0L whos done it?

I haven't done it BUT talking to a chemist neighbor/buddy, and trying
to wrangle a *nice* precision scale out of him, he gave me the idea to
cc the head using something granular (salt, sugar, whatever) and
*weighing* the head after each chamber is filled and leveled.  After
doing one cylinder, just zero the scale and move on to the next.  He
said it'd be easier and more accurate than liquid and a pipette or
burette or whatever you call those things.  Have access to a nice
scale?

$0.02, let your Cheapass brain fly...

Ron