Performance Questions. 16v CHEAP!

Brian,
You got me seriously interested, cause we have to buy a headgasket
anyways. Tell me more about using a Cu headgasket. who to buy from etc.
Brian

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, BoxOParts wrote:

> Yo yo yo
>
> What about simply using a very thin copper reusable headgasket?
>
> If you went with a 1.5mm gasket you could pick up 1 compression point I
> think.

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.