[List Admin] DNS / MX record change to scirocco.org

Sorry to disturb the peace, but in a few minutes I'm going to move the primary
DNS and MX records for scirocco.org.  There should be very little (if any)
interruption of service.  If you are having a problem afterwards, please
wait a full 24 hours as sometimes it takes that long for changes like this
to propagate around the world.

This change affects both the web site and the mailing list.  It's being done to
eliminate some administrative hassles and make future mailing list software
upgrades easier.  Thanks for bearing with me! :-)

==Brett

--
 \/  `87 Scirocco 2.0t project | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v,  '84 Scirocco ITB racer project | - brett@netacc.net