WTB: big valve head/ ABA

Brian,

 Kinda funny, but maybe it was a good thing that I had this GX
head instead of an actual GTI head... I'm just glad that in the
end you ended up with a strong setup.
And don't forget where most of that torque comes from...
can you say high compression 8v.

I think that the combination of raised compression with the slightly
smaller valves does have a nice combination for impressive torque...
which your engine definitely demonstrates... maybe too well.

I hope that you are still happy with the end results!

Ben