I don't wanna grow up!!!!

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Baaaaaa!<BR><BR></P></DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Ach Anson, if you weren't such a helpless lost little lamb I'd have to
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>smack ye for that... </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I must attribute all my tranny's success to Ron's skillfull guidance, he's realy quite a hand at wielding the ole' shepards staff.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Anson</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Scirocco content: Anson's tranny seems a success, pat him on the back </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>for passing another mechanical hurdle! A job well done.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Ron
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>--- Anson Clement <ANARCHISTBOOTY@HOTMAIL.COM>wrote:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>---------------------------------
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>I maintain it was a fluke, (not the meter silly) I'm an avid capitalist
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>and I'll wipe the board with your hai...... oh never mind. He he
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Anson
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Gonna have a big .org Ohio housewarming? Like we did at Ansons? BTW -
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>be it known, Anson sucks at Monopoly, whereas I RULE mwahahahahah!!!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Ron
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>http://mailplus.yahoo.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>