remember the hardware store ram air kit?

I found it funny that they have a dyno chart as the photo on the auction.  I
always figured you had to be moving at a good speed to get the real
advantages of a ram air.  Maybe it's a G-TECH readout!  (haha, not to start
that up...)

Drew

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA