Sponsorship

My sponsor I kind of had an in with because it's actually my brother's
marketing service. Spark marketing services, they are out of chicago. I am
only getting a little $$ for what I need and I probably am going to put the
logo on my car somewhere or when I get magnet stuff put one on a magnet so
it's not always on there.

I wish I could get TT or somebody big into our neck of things. That might be
my next venture.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, I got a Sponsor!!)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)