[RE: Sunroof questions]

Actually, the sunroofs themselves are the same size and are
interchangeable.  The tilt/slides have a more complex mechanism to account
for the tilt, including a different crank.  Installing a crank handle from
a slider roof (sans button) will result in your Scirocco roof sliding but
not tilting.

Drew (wishing he could open his sunroof and not get a mouthfull of snow!)