Oh baby!

Hehe, I get to drive mine every day! Of course, there are plenty of days I'd rather be driving something else (like rainy ones) but it is fun to race around town with. People are always impressed when I tell them how many miles I have on the car after I've driven them around. After I do some mods, it'll really impress people. After all, my car is the definition of sleeper.

Dan