what to replace when A/C has been open for months...

--0-832123570-1044487508=:46216

Hey all,

when I reinstalled my JH engine I didn't hook up the lines to the A/C compressor, just tucked them off to the side in the engine bay.  it's been this way for 6 months now, I put rubber corks in the lines but they fell out about 3 months ago.  Anyway, since my A/C system has been open for so long, what will I need to replace to get it working, and working good?  I'm thinking I'll get a good compressor off a junk car(mine did work great, but it's on it's way out), and I already have a new receiver/dryer.  Is there anything else I should replace?  I plan on replacing what I need to, sealing up the system and taking it down to a shop to get it vacuum pumped.  Thanks for any help/advice you can give-

Rob