Ignition Gremlins pt2

I will try pulling fuses and checking for wire problems behind the block to
night. I had thought of the trunk light and ruled it out early in the search
as well as the interior light. I have found last night that where the ground
wire first bolts to the car body before going to the bell houseing, is very
very rusted and will need to be corrected. Thanks for the advice lister,
I'll let youknow what I discover. Also with the car running, my multi-meter
reads 13.91v when connected to the battery, does this sound about right?

Elijah
86 Scirocco 16V