Speaking of steel

So .06 is plenty for patching floorpans? How thick is outer door skins? My
buddy is scrapping a few cav's and I can pull anything and he has suggested
using the door skins from them. I also have a hole in my dr rear quarter
that I will be patching with the door skin.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)