Prayer to those in the Services

Well age and the middle east conflict have finally caught up with my life.

As some of you know my roommate Greg Specht of Dubuque was in Army Reserves.
Today he was called to Active service. This was not a complete shock to some
of us but much unexpected this soon. They had just had a 3 day sevice
weekend compaired to their usual wknds.

I have taken this a little harder than I thought I would. I really never
expected this conflict to hit this close to home. Please keep Greg and all
those in the Services in your heart in this rough time. I knwo my sister
also has close friends in action at this time and I think it won't be long
before we all know someone in active duty.

Peace and love to all,

Rhett

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)