What did Julie do?

It is a gassless mig welder. I started welding with seat brackets as well,
then moved to the body stuff. The metal on the body does not take too much
heat so becareful!
I just spotted the panel on every half inch. It took a while, but its rock
solid!
Have fun and I can't wait for spring!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development