Shakes at about 60-65 mph

--part1_7a.377236df.2b6f7466_boundary

If you slid sideways, you may have flat spots on the other tires.  Have all
the tire/wheels checked for balance and trueness.  While the wheels are
spinning on the balancer, have them look for rim trueness and flat spots in
the thread area.
GL.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

aaunins22@hotmail.com writes:

I tried putting another teardrop rim on my car to see if it still
wobbled, and it does at around 60-65 mph.  Thus, I think something else is
still wrong, as I know the other rim I tried isn't bent.

--part1_7a.377236df.2b6f7466_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">If you slid sideways, you may have flat spots on the other tires.&nbsp; Have all the tire/wheels checked for balance and trueness.&nbsp; While the wheels are spinning on the balancer, have them look for rim trueness and flat spots in the thread area.<BR>
GL.<BR>
<BR>
-Dick-<BR>
78 Scirocco<BR>
Original Owner<BR>
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
aaunins22@hotmail.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
I tried putting another teardrop rim on my car to see if it still <BR>
wobbled, and it does at around 60-65 mph.&nbsp; Thus, I think something else is <BR>
still wrong, as I know the other rim I tried isn't bent.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_7a.377236df.2b6f7466_boundary--