tornado fuel saver?

Those things have been around for decades - under various names.  It was
originally a 6 or 8 blade propeller thing that went between the carb and
the manifold.  Supposd to whir around and break up the fuel into a finer
mixture, "Greatly increasing power and fuel mileage".  If you buy one of
them, let me know, I have a bridge I want to sell you.  They don't do jack.

Chris