[OT]RE: Learning UNIX

The step from RH 7.3 to 8.0 is huge. The install time is also HUGE!
If you want an FTP I can send a link. Just do the first 3 ISO's. The rest
are docs etc.
Also running RH 8.0 with DNS, Apache and sendmail.
Celeron 700 with 500mb

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer