New to list: Kinda Long

--part1_9.8df8f80.2b6ec072_boundary

jsoutherland16@attbi.com writes:

> 2) I want to paint my brake components and would like some pros and cons.
> Any experiences would be appreciated.

Powdercoating does not take heat very well.  My brother-in-law covers a lot
of stuff with powdercoating and he says it doesn't last long near heat.
Double check with your local powdercoater.

Welcome to the list.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

--part1_9.8df8f80.2b6ec072_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">jsoutherland16@attbi.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">2) I want to paint my brake components and would like some pros and cons. Any experiences would be appreciated.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Powdercoating does not take heat very well.&nbsp; My brother-in-law covers a lot of stuff with powdercoating and he says it doesn't last long near heat.&nbsp; Double check with your local powdercoater.<BR>
<BR>
Welcome to the list.<BR>
<BR>
-Dick-<BR>