WTB: 78-81 Parts

I'm looking for parts from my '81...

passenger front turn signal w/ no cracks
backseat interior side panels in black (lt and rt)

...and what ever happened with Scott's mk1 body kit
project? (as you can tell I've been lurking for a long
time)

here's another question...what about lighter/shorter bumpers for
the s1, do they exist? I assume some fiberglass kit would be the
only answer ala zender/rieger to lightening the bumpers...

Ryan