[Keeping my rocco]

I was kind of wondering how they were going to keep tabs on my time working
also. But I think I will take their word at least for this semester to get
on my feet and organized enough that I can figure out when I have enough
free time to go work.

Somebody once said right after I joined the list (or maybe its on the .org)
something about "its not just a list for mechanical advise its a support
group." I agree!!! You guys (and gals) have been a great group of people to
talk to about my problems the past few days.

A HUGE THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)