Camshaft q's...

I'm looking at cams. I am trying to compile a list of=
 manufacturers with more extreme grinds (i.e. not TT, Autotech,=
 or Neuspeed). So far I have:

Cat Cams
Schrick
Piper
Kent
Delta (regrinds)

Anyone have more?

Also, when looking at cam specs, I'm a little at a loss as to=
 what some specs are. The timing at a specified lift is what, and=
 what sort of power characteristic does this inform you of? And=
 I'm assuming that "peak angle" is the point at which the cam=
 hits it's highest point, or what? I want to make sure I'm=
 reading profiles correctly so I can get the right cams for what=
 I want.

It'd also be nice to know what kind of changes the intercam=
 timing makes and whether having the ability to adust that would=
 be beneficial when trying to dial in the bigger grinds.

Really any info at all would be great.

Thanks for any help.

Joshua