A few MK1 questions

--0-881276758-1044067684=:35124

1) are 16V strut housings/ wheel bearing housings the same size, ie won't raise the car?

2) Are mk2 floor pans about the same size as a mk1 my 16v body is very bented and was wondering if I could use them?, if noone know I'll let yall know in a few days.

3) does anyone have a parts mk1 car with good rear quarters they want to cut out&sell? Or if your local to Massachusetts I'll cut them out.

pictures of my project if you wanna see it

http://camo.flage.net/vag/view_album.php?set_albumName=albuo77