De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Rick Alexander
Envoyé : 31 janvier, 2003 20:03
À : The list
Objet : Rescue squad; was (Very Long Rant)Worst Day Ever - Help me
identify what happened to my car

Jerry, you are not the only one!

I belong to A.I.R.S. http://www.type2.com/rescue/ Would anyone on this list
think it might be a good idea to set something like this up for us? Last
summer I had the pleasure of using the list when we took our trek to Texas.
It worked well however if it hadn't been a trip planned out well in advance
I would have been really stuck many times along the way. A list of way
stations to keep in the glove box could be handy considering that our cars
are not getting any younger.

So what is the consensus?

Rick Alexander