[Re: scirocco radiator into jetta (overflow tank ?)]

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- James Woodward <jimbw1@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

I have to take off the whole system? dern it. I'm taking
parts of the scirocco because it was becoming a money pit
and wasn't a very good deal in the first place and i just
got the jetta for $300 and it's in better shape than the
scirocco. sorry! at least it's still a VW though, right?

Not the same.
Jetta =3D fairly common.
Scirocco =3D getting somewhat scarce.

Not the same.
Jetta =3D okay to drive, better than a needle in the eye
Scirocco =3D all consuming passion, lots of rediculous grinning for no ap=
parent
reason

(I have an '87 of each, so it's a fair comment)
Cathy