Anyone know any basic Alignment tricks ?

I ran across this site last winter, helped me get things good enough to get
back on the road after a trying to track down and cockeyed wheel problem & a
suspension overhaul in the spring.

http://www.symuli.com/vw/wheel-alignment.html

Later I got that lifetime alignment deal from firestone

Elijah