From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ron Pieper
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 10:49 PM
To: Chris; scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OT: Toys for Boys. A new toy for Allyn

A frealin Daewoo?  Get a real machine.  Here's something basic:
http://www.gbicincinnati.com/arrow/arrow.html

And something fancy:
http://www.cinmach.com/products/images/v5-2000.jpg

All kept running by my guys:
http://www.gbicincinnati.com/gbistory/rightpeople.html
(that's me in the plaid shirt...)

8|

Ron

--- Chris <vze28h54@verizon.net> wrote:
> http://www.domss.com/products/model/model.asp?model=ace_hp5000
>
> At bottom of page click on:      Cutting Demo Video
(.wmv)

> If Allyn doesn't have one of these, I'll bet he has it on order.
Just