NEEDED!! 2 Scirocco 16V Rear Brake Pressure Regulators

Hey everybody, I need some rear brake pressure regulators.  I understand
they are NLA from VW.  If that is the case is there an aftermarket
manufacturer or does anyone have a couple sets?  I have two different
cars that are getting 16V rear disc brakes and I have no pressure
regulators.  Also does anyone know if the Jetta GLI 16V block pressure
regulator will work...its still available.

LMK ASAP

Thanks

Chris Edwards
81 Scirocco JH