gas pedal pad?

Steve, you are insane. :-)  But we love you and your car none the less.

Yes, they all had a pad, similar to the brake and clutch (hell, my Iltis even has those same ones...and my Iltis is the first VW that is missing that damn pad, out of 30+ now that I have owned).

I suggest, that you are buying A1s that have been throughly enjoyed (IE, gas pedal used ALOT).

;-)

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
90 Corrado TDI

--- Calawaymk2@aol.com wrote:
I've seen on Ebay a rubber pad for the gas pedal.  Hell, I don't know if I've
ever had a Rocco with a rubber pad on the gas pedal.  I could be losing my
mind through old age, but I don't ever remember a pad on the gas pedal.  The
best of my memory all my A1's had no pad.  Am I going insane?

Steve Szuba
Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10
Uncle Rocco