side windows go crooked when rolled up

First of all, Happy Holidays to everybody! (roccos included)

Now the 'roc content: I have manual windows, and when I roll them up
(particularly the driver side), the window starts to shift.. one side of
the pane gets higher than the other and it gets stuck. I have to push the
glass towards the front of the car with my left hand while cranking with
my right hand to get the window to roll up. What's wrong? Hopefully
something is just misadjusted and nothing is worn out (guides, rails,
etc).. Anybody know?

-Toby