Sportbike 2 Go (was Re: )

> Nah, whatcha need is a Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom and a set o' twisty roads.
> Mods:  Bike Buddy Pro adjustable air shocks with remote (lowers your bike
up
> to 3 inches with the push of a button), Thunderbike 200/60 17 rear tire on
> 17x5.5 rim, Arlen Ness tear drop mirrors, chrome from hell (actually,
Baron
> Custom Accessories), and a Stileto solo seat.

No thanks, my Hawk has turned into a serious cafer racer.

Dual 316mm front brake rotors, Yamaha R1 calipers on custom adapters (Honda
CB1 right fork lower for caliper mounts), Cartridge emulator valves and
racetech springs in the forks, CBR F2 clipons, F2 17x3.5 front wheel, VFR
17x5.5" rear wheel on the single sided swingarm, spindle & brake setup
(larger 2 pist caliper), remote res. Progressive race rear shock (lengthened
for more clearance and steeper front rake),  520 chain conversion, custom
reaarset plates with chain roller, custom Corbin-style gunfighter seat,
custom enlarged gas tank (200mi range instead of 110mi), ported heads - +2mm
stainless intake valves and built up floor in intake port, 11.1:1
compression, WebCam cams, race exhaust with crossover and anti-reversionary
stubs, O2 sensor & air-fuel ratio gauge, intake pod filters and Factory 3.0
jet kit with Titanium needles, yadda yadda yadda.

gd

http://pages.prodigy.net/gregdunn/_uimages/Blackhawkleftsidenight.jpg