16V Motor Mounts

--- "James S. Danda" <jdanda@sunflower.com> wrote:
> >Well, just did 3 of 4 motor mounts on the Rocco...
>
> Did you use a engine hoist? I don't have one and I would
> like
> to change my mounts as well. I'm hoping I will only need
> a floor
> jack. Any advice?

A floor jack should suffice.  You'll need to have the front
& rear loose to do the side mounts.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen