[List Admin] Downtime starting tomorrow

Brett,

Thank you for watching over the list for us.  There are many times that I
forget there is someone in the background that makes this list happen.  I don't
know that much about computers, but I have dealt with the frustration of
changing OS' and swapping hardware that still didn't work.  I know even less about
networks and IPs.  I DO know it takes time to make things run smoothly and this
list is relatively trouble free.  Thanks again!

Happy Holiday's to you, Stay Safe, Keep Warm and Drive like you Stole it.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 12/21/2003 8:06:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,