  From: 16volt
  To: 'Scirocco list'
  Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 6:30 PM
  Subject: RE: H&R race springs + Boge Turbos ?

  Ive been running this combo for 4 years. Car still rides smoother than any
  other combo ive driven and handles well. It's the perfect street setup, but
  for a track car Id go with Konis. Although I have tracked the car a bit and
  never found it to be wanting while in the cones.

  Everyone said this was the swap 4 years ago then everyone said it was not
  the swap. Typically Scirocco List, someone always has to disagree to be
  special.

  Shannon
  www.scirocco16v.com
  More horsepower than Honnold has boxes.