From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 14:29
To: Kervin Ridgley; list
Cc: Brendan L. Carberry; Shapiro, Kendall
Subject: Re: Scirocco crazy

you know, i was just thinking on the way home from work today...
i've given many people rides in the rieger over the past few years, and
nearly every person, upon getting in, starts spouting about how they 'had a
friend who had one of these back in the day', and during the drive they
recall the fun times they had in it...
...then i promptly give them some nostalgia...
:)
Al