Ignition for Standalone?

Actually now there is a MegaSquirtnEDIS :)
It's a regular MegaSquirt with a few mods that will allow you to Control
a Ford EDIS Module (forget about replacing rotors, caps and the leak
prone o-rings in the distributor!!!)
The Ford EDIS module only requires a crank Mounted 36-1 toothed wheel
and a VR Sensor.
The coil pack, EDIS4 Module, and VR sensor along with the 36-1 wheel can
be found in 90-91 4Cyl Ford Escorts. BTW you will need the pigtails for
both the EDIS4 Module and Coil Pack. Right now I'm working on a cheap
COP (Coil On Plug) system for the 16V.
Today I grabbed (literaly) a set of COP Coils from a 95 Camry (which BTW
fit perfectly!!!)
INFO about EDIS system:
http://www.bgsoflex.com/mjl/mjl_edis_summary.html
INFO about MegaSquirt'nEDIS
http://www.jsm-net.demon.co.uk/megasquirtnedis/index.html

Good Luck

Adrian C.
Project Scirocco R2.oT - "The Turbocharged 16Valves of Fire Breathing
Fury"
( 2.0L 16V T66 )