Oh Boy!

> >>I'm going to replace it with a harness from Painless
> Wiring.
>
> I don't know if there is enough national beer production for a complete
> re-wiring.

yes there is...i did a complete rebuild of the wiring harness in my 85 back
in the day...
3 24's of MGD (possibley why it took two weeks)...
2 weeks locked in the garage...
numb fingers/cut all to hell/half burnt all to hell...
two wrekced bently wiring diagrams strewn everywhere...
completely rebuilt and functioning custom wiring harness that fits like a
glove from tailights to rad fan...
priceless

jody
86 jettaaaa 'mmm VR'