{Vent} I keep this car why?

You like the rest of us keep the Scirocco for at least two reasons.

#1  We are as loyal as puppy dogs.

#2 We are gluttons for punishment.

#3 When we drive down the road people look and stare trying figure out what
the hell is that car and or think to themselves damn that's pretty cool.

Two days ago my neighbor was walking her dog and asked me if my 78 was an
old Porsche.  I laughed at her for a second and told her "No it's much
better.  It's a VW."  She looked puzzled for a moment smiled and walked
away.  Life is good.

Erik