From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of JAMES RODRIGUEZ
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 5:03 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Selling the rocc !

I am selling my 88 16v Scirocco for $1100 dollars. I am giving the
list a
100 dollar discount compared to what I have it on the vortex. It does
need a
new hood and ds fender. It also needs a front crossmember
reinforcement bar,
That's not even 300 dollars worth of stuff. It does have a new timing
belt,
8 new valves , valve springs , and leak down tested head, new alt, new

starter, new belts, Dodge Dynasty Headlight Mod and the O.E.
headlights
incase you cant dig it. Interior is in real good shape. Auto Meter A/F

mixture Gauge, Arospeed Exhaust, Almost completely finished polished
intake
manny. Have receits for the engine work. I just need to get a family
car to
haul my fam around in , maybe the money from the sale of this car
together
with my taxes will get me what I need. Pics at  www.volkstarz.com , I
can be
emailed at xjdefx@hotmail.com  This car pulls strong and always starts