retrofitting 16v front brakes onto mk1

clev.is    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (klvs)
n.
A U-shaped metal piece with holes in each end through which a pin or bolt is
run, used as a fastening device.

----
[From clevi, possibly of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse klofi,
cleft. See gleubh- in Indo-European Roots.]

Brian Honnold
Director of Multifamily Acquisitions
Pacific Capital Investments
Phone:  916.773.3300