retrofitting 16v front brakes onto mk1

To recap all I need then is:

Front calipers
Front hubs
Pedal Cluster
Brake lines with proportioning valves
_______

You don't need any of that except the calipers.  Unless your Mk 1 is so old
it has the non-kelsey hayes calipers to start with.  My 81 got x-drilled
10.1s and the 16v calipers in an hour or so.  Just that easy.  Until I go to
rear discs I won't worry about the master cylinder, and you shouldn't put
proportioning valves, or check valves on the front brakes.  Why would you
need a pedal cluster?

Maybe there is a lot more needed for pre 1980 versions, but I don't know
why.

gd