OT: Powered Fuba antenna

My girlfriends Jetta has an amplifier thing attached to her Fuba from the
factory. Now I'm trying to be the good boyfriend and install a new head unit. But
the head unit has two power wires for amplified antennas 3 amp and 1 amp,
what one should be used?

Don't want to blow her car up after finishing rebuilding the whole thing. She
had a shunt with a wall 2 weeks back. Jetta IV front rad supports suck!

Thanks
~Danny~
Oh I'm not sure if the labels said 3 and 1 amp or .3 and .1 amp. But I think
anyone who knows wouldn't really care.