White '79 "non-S" (not mine)

Hey Brian,
You could buy this guy's car...a little overpriced IMO but might be a nice
75 from the description. :)
<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1095939>

So why isn't your beast on the road yet?!?!?!
I just don't get it....Ruben and his Oettinger, Tim and his "60 in 6", and
all the others out there with projects indefinitely on hold. 8^(
Cosmos ain't the fastest (a little quicker now with Mars' 1847cc) and she
ain't the prettiest (still gorgeous IMO though) but she RUNS and is driveable.
I just can't imagine having a Mk1 sitting in a garage, unable to be
driven....it just ain't fair....it just ain't human....hehe.

If you ever need help getting yer project on the road just give me a ring
and I'll be over in a heartbeat with my toolbox!

Randy
"Cosmos" - 81 Scirocco S
"Sonic" - 03 WRX Wagon