Snow!

--- Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> yeah yeah! time to go find a bigass empty parking lot and
> a few empty 8mm tapes.... hehe

Broke in the "new" GLX to the ways of snow-covered airport
ramps this afternoon.  Despite traction control and ABS, it
is still quite easy to whip the tail around.  I blame that
on the fact that the e-brake works *really* well, and the
SP5000s absolutely suck in the snow.

Hmmm, ya know, I think that $100 '85 I picked up this
evening has a working e-brake....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen