[slightly OT] webcam back on

Ok, haven't been dealing with my webcam in a while and since a few of us are
dickin around in the garage today stripping the wifes cabby and working on
the rocco, figured I'd bring the webcam back up.  This one has the chat box
option on it, though I don't know if we'll hear anyone connect to that, but
if ya feel froggy, jump at it.  Anyway, it's up, though I haven't worked the
camera controls into it yet. so what ya see is what ya get unless you catch
us on the chat and then we can move the camera to where ya want, all ya
gotta do is ask.

William Snyder

88' Scirocco 16v
89' Cabriolet 8v (R.I.P.)