Age

My turn.
'78 Rabbit diesel bought from father when I turned 18. When it rusted out, pulled the engine and dropped it into a shell for my sister, who promptly totalled it...
'81 Accord.  Last of the old-style hatch backs... replaced by:
'78 Scirocco.  Cheap daily driver for college and beyond.  Drove for about 5 years, replaced by:
'86 Audi 4000cs quattro.  Drove for about 5 years.  Replaced by:
'91 Audi 200q20v sedan  Drove for about 5 years.
'81 Scirocco (current daily driver)
Another '91 Audi 200q20v sedan to replace the above.  Not driven much.
'91 Audi coupe quattro 20v (also a current daily driver and eventual engine recipient from first 200q20v)

Chris, Bolton, MA c1j1miller@aol.com