Age

How'd you like the M/// ?

Myself,

86 minivan at 16, (yes they really do fly, I launched all four wheels once, didn't even blow a shock!)

87 GTI at 19, I 'borrowed' my dad's friends GTI when they were away on vacation :) , sought out a familier piece of country road, had a perma grin the whole time, and have never looked back...

84 rocco at 25 (bought for 800 bucks, drove it across canada, still drives today)

8716v w/rollover damage, engine, drivetrain, other 16v goodies now resides in 84.

83 rocco turbo project, never was completed, cut it up with a cutting saw, and hauled away to recycler.

98 Z71, cause everyone needs a truck...

93 320i, family car, w/coilovers, hey it needed new shocks anyway...

Seeking...

87 944 or 89 325is or late 90's miata or mr2 or 300z

Dreaming of...

200? VWconcept R.

Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
Here's the breakdown _15_ cars and I'm not even 31 yet!!!:

16 - 80 Scirocco (killed by Jason K.)
17 - 79 non-S (parted)
17 - 79 non-S #2 (parted)
19 - 81 (killed by Jason K.)
21 - 82 Cabby
22 - 79 320i (waste of money - threw a rod on the drive home)
23 - 87 Corolla FX 16 (inherited from Dad, RIP)
24 - 90 M3
28 - 86.5 16v
28 - 84.5 Cabby
28 - 00 4Runner